1. The eyes have a lot of functions other than seeing. Explain one function of the eyes that
you know and give an example when that function is being used.
2. Do you believe in ‘seeing is believing’? Give a reason for your answer and relate it to the poem “He had such quiet eyes”.
3. Why do you think the persona in the poem fell for the guy’s quiet eyes? Give a reason why she likes his ‘quiet eyes’.
4. How can you help a friend who fell for a person who you know is a pleasure seeking person? Give a suggestion on how to help this friend.
5. In the poem there is a phrase “how’s and why’s”. Form a question for each of the question in the phrase with close relation to the situation of the persona in the poem.
6. Which one is easier to do, giving advice or listening to advice? Give a reason for your answer with close reference to the poem.